Tuesday, December 13, 2011

DiDn'T NoTiCE iT.


before-

yeah, it was before, past tense, all of them. now, i didn't notice it, am alone, living on my own. i thought i couldn't do it, but now am happy, very happy that i am able to solve problems, do my job, eat alone, and most especially in going home alone.

now-

i am proud, at least, you were part of my past, my history, well done. thank you for leaving something that will make me remember, your corny jokes, your being wise. hope to be friend again with you.

tomorrow-

still am looking forward to see you again, talk, eat, laugh, and face the stars again, talking our future plans in life. climb the highest mountains, walk the line between two towers. visit all the places we like to.... and most importantly, seeing you getting married. and me too.


the friendship that we had and will have sooner is the best thing that happen in my life, i learn how to appreciate the good thing about being alone, and doing all things alone. thanks again! see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment